call us

Tel : 213-716-2929

email us




Non-Immigration Visa

Non-immigrant visa is issued to an alien who has an intention of staying for a certain period of time in the U.S.

1. B-1: Business visitor, B-2: Tourism, vacation, pleasure visitor

2. E-1: Treaty trader (To quality for E-1 classification, the treaty trader must 1) be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation; 2) carry on substantial trade; 3) carry on principal trade between the United States and the treaty country which qualified the treaty trader for E-1 classification), E-2: Treaty investor

3. F: Academic Student

4. H-1B: Occupational visa, H1-C: Nurses going to work health professional shortage areas, H2-A: Temporary agricultural worker visa, H-3: Trainee

5. I: Foreign media representative/ Journalist

6. J -1: Exchange visitors – professor, scholar, teacher

7. K-1/ K-2: Fiancé/ Fiancée of US Citizen

8. L -1A: Intracompany transferee – executive or managerial, L-1B: Intracompany transferee – specialized knowledge

9. M-1: Vocational student

10. O: Foreign national with extraordinary ability in Science, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics

11. P: Performing athlete, artist, entertainer

12. R: Religious worker

13. TN: Mexican or Canadian citizen; NAFTA Professional